Bilingual Senior Administrative Assistant - Contract - 15180
About the Opportunity
Our Government of Canada client is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for a 7 months contract.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Taking general, not verbatim, minutes at meetings
- Editing, proofreading, and finalizing correspondence, reports, statements, invoices, forms, presentations and other documents
- Making travel reservations, developing itinerary and preparing travel expense claims
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, workshops, and seminars and arranging for facilities, equipment and services
- Reading incoming correspondence and flagging items of importance or preparing summaries
- Processing invoices, expenditures, receipts and other financial information
- Maintaining inventories, databases and records
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Composing and signing replies to general inquiries and drafting more difficult correspondence for signature
- Developing and maintaining administrative programs and procedures
- Participating in senior management meetings
- Assembling and disseminating correspondence and briefing materials for senior management
- Reviewing the effectiveness of operations
- Administering operational budgets and programs, analyzing expenditures
- Providing solutions on issues related to procurement, telecommunications, accommodation, training and administration
- Providing management with advice on various policies, procedures and directives
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and relevant work experience.
- 36 months relevant experience
- Valid – enhanced security clearance
- Experience using MSOffice tools including SharePoint, GCDOCs
- Experience in preparing administrative and human resources reports for use by management
About the Job
- Remote, Full time, Monday to Friday, 37,5 hours per week
- Pay Rate (salary or hourly): 23$
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 819-771-0830. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 15180.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
JOB NUMBER: I will fill in